Sunday, July 25, 2010

Privacy Shields


Have you seen these Privacy Shields at reallygoodstuff.com? Well I've been looking for some for the past week to get ready for my classroom. I've found them at their website and also found some at Oriental Trading Co. Now I haven't tried them yet but I'm dying to get my hands on a few. I've just got to wait for that first paycheck to order some. I was helping out in another teacher's classroom this year and she happened to have some for her first graders. Let me tell you how calm and peaceful the kids were when they were working with their privacy shields. There was no worry about your neighbor copying you, no distractions, no makeshift folder divider falling over on your work, just little kids getting the job done. I knew right there and then that my next major classroom purchase would be some privacy shields. After all, who doesn't need a little peace and quiet every once in a while.

I was not paid to endorse this product. I simply thought it was a cool idea.
http://www.reallygoodstuff.com/product/deluxe+privacy+shield.do?sortby=ourPicks

No comments:

Post a Comment